Posts tagged hit the lights.
All Time Low will be touring this fall with support from The Summer Set, Hit The Lights, and The Downtown Fiction. Dates are above.
A few days ago, someone broke into and robbed Hit The Lights’ van in Manchester on their tour in the UK. Read a blog post by frontman Nick Thompson here to see how you can help out.
The 2012 Journeys Backyard BBQ Tour has been announced. The tour includes Marianas Trench, The All-American Rejects, Hit The Lights, Never Shout Never, Eve 6, and more. Dates are below.
- 5 outdoor events (in mall parking lots):
1) Dallas - 5/26 sponsored by Vans (feat. P.O.D. & Marianas Trench) w/ appearances from Christian Hosoi, Omar Hassan & Pedro Barros
2) Nashville - 6/2 sponsored by DC (feat. The All-American Rejects and Marianas Trench) w/ appearances from Rob Dyrdek, Chris Cole & Nyjah Huston
3) Philly - 6/9 sponsored by Vans (feat. Circa Survive and Marianas Trench) w/ appearances from Cory “Nasty” Nastazio, Ryan Guettler & Scotty Cranmer
4) Chicago - 6/16 sponsored by Osiris (feat. Never Shout Never and Hit the Lights) w/ appearances from PLG, Corey Duffel & Ryan Nyquist
5) Denver - 6/23 sponsored by etnies & Globe (feat. Eve 6 and Hit the Lights) w/ appearances from Chad Reed, Aaron Ross, Chris Haslam & Ryan Decenzo
- 7 indoor concerts (inside malls):
1) Pensacola - 5/29 (feat. Marianas Trench) w/ appearance from Jamie Thomas (skate legend, creator of Fallen Footwear)
2) Atlanta - 6/4 (feat. Marianas Trench)
3) Greenville SC - 6/6 (feat. Marianas Trench)
4) Indianapolis - 6/11 (feat. Marianas Trench & Hit the Lights)
5) Detroit - 6/13 (feat. Hit the Lights) w/ appearances from PLG & Ryan Nyquist (Osiris skate/BMX teams)
6) Kansas City - 6/18 (feat. Hit the Lights) w/ appearances from Aaron Ross & Brian Kachinsky (etnies BMX team)
7) Oklahoma City - 6/20 (feat. Hit the Lights) w/ appearances from Aaron Ross & Brian Kachinsky (etnies BMX team)
Set Your Goals will be touring this spring with support from Hit the Lights, Cartel, Fireworks, Mixtapes, and Super Prime. Dates are above.
With the first night of tour, no one knew what to expect. The Chicago House of Blues was ready to go down hard, and each band that took the stage brought more energy than you could possibly imagine.
The first band that took the stage was Action Blast, who were not on the bill. While the audience was still streaming into the music hall, the band tried to get the crowd moving and clapping with them. While they played a solid few songs, Action Blast tried hard to get everyone going.
Next up was Sparks the Rescue. Sparks has been working hard since they got dropped from Fearless Records, and you could tell they were very excited to be back on tour. Alex Roy, the lead singer, grabbed the attention of the crowd while enthusiatically swinging his mic, catching it every time the next line came in. While they played their staples, Heart Radio and We Love Like Vampires, older songs like Getting Clean in the Dirty South and Nurse Nurse closed up the set.
Like Moths to Flames came on next, and their fanbase was definitely present in the show judging by the pits the crowd started to make. Lead singer Chris asked the crowd to give him more and they were more than welcome to. You Won’t Be Missed brought the house down.
Then came Hit The Lights. They played a set of some fan favorites like Bodybag and Breathe In, as well as a new song from their upcoming release Invicta. The two man percussion set up added some extra noise and the crowd seemed to enjoy their set overall.
And finally, D.R.U.G.S. came on stage and put on one of the most intense sets ever. It felt as if someone pushed down the gas pedal and never let up. The opened up with their usual, The Only Thing You Talk About, and the second the song started the crowd was off their feet. Highlights of their set included a huge wall of death and when they played their new release, Scream If You’re Crazy. The encore opened with lead Craig Owens coming out with his acoustic and playing I’m Here to Take the Sky, the first time the song had been sung live. If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is closed the encore and left the audience completely breathless.
Check out our interviews with members of both Sparks the Rescue and D.R.U.G.S. and if you have the chance, head out to a date on this tour because it is sure to be a night you’ll never forget.
Check out the photos of Sparks The Rescue, Like Moths To Flames, Hit The Lights, and D.R.U.G.S. here!
In early 2012, D.R.U.G.S. (Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows) will be on tour with Hit The Lights, Like Moths To Flames, and Sparks The Rescue. View dates below.